Best Browser to use

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason why I 'like' Firefox is because of the integrated tabbed windows. It saves a lot of Taskbar space which I love.

Firefox for a few reasons...
Okay, the tabs, they are great. :) But then you can also configure it to run faster, customize it with skins, it's stable, etc. All around a great browser.
Opera, why would anyone pay for a browser when there's so many free ones? idiots.
Netscape... Wow I remember when I first got on the web in... '96? lol
IE is just an advertisement in itself so many damn popups.

The bad thing with FF is some sites do not allow it. :( So I do have an IE shortcut just in case.

Opera is by far the best - and it's free now, too by the way.
Tabs - Awesome, and done way better than they are in Firefox
Panels - Awesome
Mouse Gestures - Awesome
Completely customizable toolbars and interface - Awesome
Stable, compact, uses up little memory compared to other browsers - Awesome

The ONLY downside is that some websites, created by incredibly ignorant designers, decide that just because you aren't using Firefox or IE, your browser MUST not be able to handle the page, so they give you an error message. But this is the fault of the person who created the page, and has nothing to do with Opera itself - and you have the option to pretend you're using a different browser anyway so it's not much of an issue anyway.

FireFox runs way too slowly. It hogs up system resources! Any program that does that is bad to me. Internet Explorer is the best, anyway. I don't really care about customization, and the next version will have tabbed windows, so FireFox has no advantages for me.

Firefox for me, I like the tabs. I use them all the time theyre so useful. I come here, click a topic then i tab multiple threads

I use Firefox, but there are problems:

-> Not always stable
-> When it crashes, it takes ages to restart again
-> Resource hog
-> Many sites are still aimed at IE users

The above 4 are in my experience - you may not have noticed it yourselves, I'll admit.

If you want to be technical with IE6, you could consider the start bar your tabs. Just open them in new windows. Anyway, like I said, IE7 will have actual tabs, so no problem.

spank_fusion said:
Anyway, like I said, IE7 will have actual tabs, so no problem.

That could be my cue to switch back. I haven't really given it any thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom