ATI vs nVidia

Well hwo the hell can I post them if I don't know how to get them? Huh smart ass answer that one...oh let me guess what your answer will be. Research it! Bah you're a predictable pompuss ass...

Haha, Ownage, go to bed...

Just because you have speed doesn't mean that it's nescessarily the best thing. The more pipelines, the more efficient.

ownage said:
okay...just buy a 6800GT and oc it. Get an aftermarket cooler and get the modded BIOS and flash it so the GPU gets 1.4v instead of 1.2. there all is done and its all good. okay i win.
whoa didnt know u could do that, where can i get the modded bios?

just wondering does anyone know when the crossfire mobos are coming out? i found this:http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/Sapphire.html

but seeing that it says its arriving in late september and now its october im bit a confused. even though im an ATI fan at the moment, im slowly making my way to the nVidia side. ATI!! PULL YOUR FINGER OUT!!!

1337DuD3 said:
Well hwo the hell can I post them if I don't know how to get them?

I agree with u, I could have never known that using google is such an impossible thing. (that's sarcasm if u didn't notice)

1337DuD3 said:
Bah! The X850XT PE is faster. That's all you need. SPEED!!! Sure an extra pixel pipelines here and there will be good, but, at least for me, I want speed. Not pixel pipelines. But raw brute speed. The faster the better. Call it biased, call it what you want. If it comes to speed ATI has it made. Talk about pixel pipelines and nVidia has it made.

My fx5700 has a faster core clock than stock 7800GTX cards have. But somehow I don't get the performance that a 7800GTX has. So yeah, it's not just speed that matters.

daemon said:
My fx5700 has a faster core clock than stock 7800GTX cards have. But somehow I don't get the performance that a 7800GTX has. So yeah, it's not just speed that matters.

EDIT: Sorry, I misread the quote.

how good are DFi when it comes to motherboards? i ve never really heard of them before

I am new too this stuff too but from what I researched they are a very good brand. I am going with one for my new pc I am building. I am not sure know if I want to go with SLI. I may just get a good graphics card with 7800GTX or something like that. Or is it always good to have a mobo with SLI ?

i owuld get a mobo with SLI coz then if you change your mind and you decide you want SLI you dont have to get a new mobo as well as another card

Back
Top Bottom