Gallery: Cases

Update!
tsunami45br.jpg

tsunami56se.jpg

tsunami62je.jpg

tsunami76uc.jpg

slayer322 said:
that case looks good but the way the interior is designed is really bad

Not exactly. My friend used a OCZ Powerstream, and you just need to move a fan around, and TA DA! :D It's awesome. Becides, if you use the Scythe Ninja heatsink, it's awesome because the P180's top and back fan are approx 1" from it with the whole fan covering the heatsink. You don't even need to buy a fan for it. The case fans do a great job doing it.

okay...the P-180 is superior to the TT tsunami. nuff said. And the P-180 is designed with 2, yes 2 chambers so that improves efficiency, and like alvino said, the scythe ninja is perfect for that case, and you can put a 120x120x38mm fan and connect the rear fans and yay you have good cooling there. okay. i have officially won.

It's huge! You could store 5 hd's in there, it has like what, 8 fans in it (2 on top, 2 on the back, 2 on the side, and 2 on the other side)(I think) and it's freakin sexy looking too. Aluminum is nice.

1, you will never need 5 hdds unless you have a server, even IF you are gonna go with a RAID5 setup it only takes 4 drives and any case can hold that. and too many fans = the sound of a construction site. God damn annoying and ill drive you nuts and you wont notice a temp drop.

Yeah, 80mm fans are buggers. 120mm are the way to go, unless you go with the 3-blade Deltas...mmmm.

I think its an amazing case, 8fans sounds good, yeah it will be noisy but after 10mins on your computer you just forget about the sound anyway, yuo will only hear the sound if you listen.

Back
Top Bottom