The Member photos

im not a very good swimmer....but for that i think i could do it :D lol and yes i do live in the USofA although we don't have to bad looking "Sheilas" around here...if she will give me one i will post a pic of a couple...one being my ex...one hopefully my next

Re: The all new Member photos...

Kalgatha said:
im not a very good swimmer....but for that i think i could do it :D lol and yes i do live in the USofA although we don't have to bad looking "Sheilas" around here...if she will give me one i will post a pic of a couple...one being my ex...one hopefully my next
Wow!, you change girlfriends like others change their socks, quite a lothario,.........look it up! [lol]

lothario - a man who seduces woman

lol funny one Maurice

i cant see any more pictures!!!

Natalya said:
lothario - a man who seduces woman

lol funny one Maurice

i cant see any more pictures!!!

Concise Oxford Dictionary's definition is; "Womaniser" [sounds worse, somehow!] origin given; "From Nichola Rose's tragedy, The Fair Penitent [1703]..........there, just what you wanted to know, Natalya! lol.

By the way, I see that the boys are waking up to your existence at last, about time!

PS; I got the definition from my hand-held pocket-sized, [big pocket though!]Seiko Thesaurus & Spellchecker, loads of function, x-word solver, phrases, games etc. many thousands of definitions, I've had it for years, & find it invaluable, & only £50, stll on sale now, at the same price.

Regards, Maurice.

oh those electrical dictionary things are cool

i used one during a test one time and i got accused for cheating! the teachers thought i had programmed the answers into the thing! lol never used it since then haha

Natalya said:

i used one during a test one time and i got accused for cheating! the teachers thought i had programmed the answers into the thing! lol never used it since then haha
Good grief, were they the average Aussie teachers?, I thought everyone knew you can't programme them,....except teachers, apparently!

Maurice
laugh.gif

Lol, you cannot programme them, aussie teachers are obvously dumb!! at least your not.

Maurice said:
Oh no, another drooler, watch out you'll short out your PC!
Not sure where where you live, hmmmm, paintball, I'd guess the U,S. of A, if it is, you'd have a long swim, she's a beaut sheila from Oz

I don't need to swim :) I'm right here in Sydney ! :)
Woot ... and hopefully your PC doesn't short out lol :)

Natalya said:

Oh noooooooooo!!, see Dyserq's post, [525], can you emigrate at short notice???
help.gif

Best of luck, Maurice.

He's a bit young for you though.

Back
Top Bottom