ATI vs nVidia

1337DuD3 said:
Bah go with ATI. Much better. The Radeon X850XT Plantinum Edition is so much better then that stupid 7800GTX.

Crazy nVidia people...

wow u really have no idea what you're talking about....the 7800GTX is currently the best video card and will easily smoke the X850XT

That's true, but the x850xt pe is pretty sweet if you overclock. Of course, the 7800gtx has more pipelines and all, and of course is a better card, but, I, being an ati fan myself, have to say that the x850xt pe beats the 6800ultra or is on par but loses to the 7800gtx. Let's be mature people here... let's not use such language... stupid, u have no idea... c'mon... talk in correct grammar and in a good mature way. Thanks.

okay...just buy a 6800GT and oc it. Get an aftermarket cooler and get the modded BIOS and flash it so the GPU gets 1.4v instead of 1.2. there all is done and its all good. okay i win.

Bah! The X850XT PE is faster. That's all you need. SPEED!!! Sure an extra pixel pipelines here and there will be good, but, at least for me, I want speed. Not pixel pipelines. But raw brute speed. The faster the better. Call it biased, call it what you want. If it comes to speed ATI has it made. Talk about pixel pipelines and nVidia has it made.

okay...you are officially an idiot by my standards...no wonder you have an Intel. Psh, raw speed my ass.

Yeah, um, have you seen the benchmarks? Yeah... pipelines matter. Sure, speed is good, but the 7800gtx will display pixels faster than the x850xt pe any day.

wow, what an....interesting question to ask....its called 3DMark03, and 05, and Aquamark 3 wow, good job doing your research. smart, very smart.

wow, theres a thread that says post your 3DMark scores in case you didnt know that.

Back
Top Bottom