windows vista theme for windows xp

Gar, I'm gonna wait for Vist reviews instead. I would rather see people hate Microsoft for all those years of waiting and hyping just for some dumb revison of Windows XP then experiencing it myself :D Becides, Windows XP Pro is not bad...although I would gladly trade it for Apple's Mac OS X Tiger.

I can get use to Windows Vista. I love the new look to the folders and the sneak preview it provides. I also like the way they integrate graphical implementation of disk usage. Device Manager looks pretty good. I guess the search feature is enhanced in Vista and the stupid dog is gone. Good riddance. I hate that thing in XP.

Aww ... i want Vista lol :)
Did you get it off a torrent or did you get the valid one that was distributed to members of Microsoft groups such as TechNet ?

TRDCorolla said:
I'm going all out with the 64-bit version of Vista. My PC's been bottlenecked long enough. Hopefully, the new OS will come out by the time I'm finished with my new build late next year. I'll post all the updates on that when the time comes. I've got 3 grand of spending money right now due to the huge retroactive backpay I recieved from work. I'll have more money by then. It's going to be a powerhouse system. Water cooled? Probably not.

Do you think 32-bit programs will work with the 64-bit version of Vista? I sure hope so.

Back
Top Bottom