Sniper Elite

Yes, but I'm sure the use of that word isn't nescessary...

Your opinion has been noted. :) And is welcome anytime. ;)

We use gay all the time.

When someone does sotmhing stupid

Dude your gay.

When someone is joking around

Dude your gay.

When somthing is stupid

Dude thats gay

When a guy kisses a guy,

Dude thats really gay.

Nik00117 said:
We use gay all the time.

When someone does sotmhing stupid

Dude your gay.

When someone is joking around

Dude your gay.

When somthing is stupid

Dude thats gay

When a guy kisses a guy,

Dude thats really gay.

Sorry ... but i think that was just stupid ...

Yes, but it is only to refer to homosexual people. It's not a word to insult or tease others. You use the word "stupid" of "dumb" in that case. Some will find useage of that word highly offensive.

Do you know what "faggot" means?

fag·ot also fag·got n.

1. A bundle of twigs, sticks, or branches bound together.
2. A bundle of pieces of iron or steel to be welded or hammered into bars.

It also means a cigarette.

Do you know why they define "faggot" as "A bundle of twigs, sticks, or branches bound together"? Because they used to use those sticks to burn homosexuals at the stake. Those Christian extremists...and now we use it freely as a insult or a joke. Just like the word "nig-er", it orginally was a derogative term to insult negroes, and now we call each other that without thinking how much history it has behind it (very tragic history, unfortunately).

Now, I'm not forcing you to change what you say, but I thought that it would be appropriate to let you know that behind those words that we use oh-so-freely, people suffered.

Nothing, absolutely nothing. Don't tell me to grow up. I'm not the one using immature words instead of saying a simple word like stupid.

Wow! We don't need responses to things like that, it was a retorical question clearly! Let's stay on topic, seriously and talk about the game. I'd rather have him saying "gay", then you complaining about how he stated his opinion. My take is that I don't like those "hyper realistic" games. I don't feel as though I can sit down and just play it for an extended period of time. Also, I get sick of those 1940's war games. A little COD is fine, but I'll stick with CS. :p . Also! If anyone has an extra Steam account, I'm in desperate need of one!

alvino said:
Nothing, absolutely nothing. Don't tell me to grow up. I'm not the one using immature words instead of saying a simple word like stupid.

Did I tell you to grow up?

I'm saying in general for all of you too grow up.

Whatever. I give up. The world of "FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE" has taken over true language....tragic.

At least I tried...:)

Back
Top Bottom