How hot is your GPU?

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
I was playing F.E.A.R. MP and had the temp. display open so I can alternate real quick using Alt-tab. The highest temp I got on it was a 92 degrees, as far as the eye can see. It's OCed @ 540/1100 also with full settings. That is hot... I need that Zalman cooler, hehe.

Don't worry, nVIDIA chips are designed to run hot. The 7800 GTX's are low heat, so that's why it only needs a single heatsink.

It only got like that because the graphics card was working pretty hard but the picture is smooth as hell. I'm addicted to the MP version now. Not scrary. I just don't understand how those other people are getting those particle blasters.

So what is everyone else's GPU temp at when playing games? any games? I'm curious to see what people are running.

Haha, the Particle Cannons are cheap. They're too powerful and require no skill at all.

I know. I get hit one time by that and I'm dead. Some of the other rooms have like this 'Matrix' slowdown effect which I hate. Here I am trying to get out of the way or trying to go somwhere and the entire environment slows down making me vulnerable. At least it makes everyone else slow too.

I have a zalman cooler with my 6600gt and it runs so much cooler. I have it oced to 590mhz on the core and like 1.12 ghz on the memory

Back
Top Bottom