I think all the girls currently on the forum are not from the United States, so that avatar doesn't really target the female demographic here.

~mr mixx~ said:
maybe another one like this:
image.gif

You can't get any more girlie than that. Boy, is that one special. Even has animation and all.

yea but it has the american flag on it dude, and i live in aussie land!

mind you the sparkles and hearts are heaps pretty! =D

maybe this thread could be stickied and everyone who thinks they have a cool idea for an avatar could post it here... There would probably be a lot of spamming though :(

David Lindon is British, but the server is hosted in Texas, so is the forum British or American? Is it subject to British Law or American Law?

I'd say having the American flag on your avatar is the least of your worries, David has bigger fish to fry.

Well i dought if he'd use that AV anyway's it takes alot with him to get a new AV put in.

But i was just using that as an example, so if you want a better one for a girl to use how bout this one...

61angel-thumb.jpg

~mr mixx~ said:
Well i dought if he'd use that AV anyway's it takes alot with him to get a new AV put in.

But i was just using that as an example, so if you want a better one for a girl to use how bout this one...

61angel-thumb.jpg
Hmmm. I'd like to keep it as computers and cars related really

Back
Top Bottom