24 hours awake

malbuc87uk said:
They say some junior doctors in this country work 70 hours straight sometimes.

Would you want to be treated by somebody who hasn't slept for 70 hours?

I doubt it. Like I said after 50h my memory was not working properly (yeah, like it ever has) and other weird stuff. After 70h u are like dead. And actually being without sleep for 70h is dangerous to ur healt.
And I doubt that they would let any doctor work if he hasnt slept in 70h.

I hate it when i stay up late lol, and yes, i hate the shaking ... especially when i'm playing my computer games late at night :)

Everybody needs some rest. Not sleeping could harm ones health. Waking up some times is ok but regularly loosing sleep could make some damages in long run.

Health is wealth.:)

Besides, who doesn't like to sleep?

I have difficulty sleeping ... probably because my mind is still working seeing as right before i go to bed i was playing computer, therefore my mind still thinks i'm working unfortunately :(
Anyways, i find it harder to get through everyday ... but its holidays here in Australia so i am happy :)

dyserq said:
its holidays here in Australia so i am happy :)

ohh damn u! Don't even dare to mention holiday, I'm having a test week next week. So actually I should be reading right now, but I don't want to. :)

Hehe, terrible...

I've stayed up about 3 days while in college once. Well, 3 days if you don't count a 1 hour sleep on the 3rd night. So about, not counting the hours i'd been asleep on the 0th night, and the 3rd night.
Around 56+ hours i'd say...

I was doing college work, and it was the Final Major Project, and I had to get it done. All I could do was stay up to get all of it done... terrible.

I found listening to music, though it distracted me...slightly, kept me from drifting asleep, otherwise, i'd of got none done anyway.

Hehe, and on that 1 hour sleep that I had on the sofa. My dad woke me up to say to go to bed, adn I started halluincating, so that shows how knocked out my mind actually was. I forgot how to go to bed, and what I had to do to get there, haha. My parents must have thought I was mad!

LOL
I'm not supposed to be enjoying much this holiday ... the holidays are for fun, but this holiday, i have to do studying seeing as though my yearly exams are around 4 weeks away ... so yeah, the holidays will be spent at my home ... :)
Lol, i mentioned the word holidays 4 times in the last paragraph, 5 now :) !
Woah, forgetting how to go to bed ! Thats crazy :) Usually after staying up that late and long with back pain and all sorts, getting into bed would be trivial lol

Back
Top Bottom