Your best bargain on ebay?

Well it turned out that he said it was a link but it didnt state that in the advert and so i didnt actually get anything, it said brand new ipod so i assumed i was getting one, he had 100% feedback so i bidded £35.

Steven12 said:
Well it turned out that he said it was a link but it didnt state that in the advert and so i didnt actually get anything, it said brand new ipod so i assumed i was getting one, he had 100% feedback so i bidded £35.

Ah, no! You didn't buy an iPod. You bought a link to one of those stupid iPod websites where you get a "free iPod," but it's not really free! Gotta read the whole auction, man.

Steven:
And Ipod for 35£ now that would have been a bargain.

I picked up a 15"LCD for 60£ was about 2 months old no scratches, And this was a few months ago, A great deal.

Regards,

For my sisters birthday I got her a gameboy, total value, around 200. I paid 40 bucks. I've given away nnice deals too. I've sold my PS2 on therw with all my games which brand new is worth 500 for around 100.

Techy Geek said:
lol, thats a pretty darn good deal, what was it, an AOL trial??? You do know they're free?

Some people collect AOL discs as collectors' items.

I had a thing going where i was taking handfulls of them and using them to line my ceiling. It was pretty awesome until the stickytack stopped working and they kept falling down.

Back
Top Bottom