panda

My work uses Panda Titanium for all their clients. After running it for like a month, there were systemwide problems due to a virus that leaked through.

Yes, no good. I personally talked to the IT guy that service the computers in my section and he said the IT manager didn't want to spend the money on Norton for licensing so he went with something cheap. He told me that he wouldn't get it. That's from his point of view but others may disagree with this I'm sure. We even have people who hate Norton, so it's up to you.

i.v been useing avg but a pain in the butt it keeps saying ur comp. is infected and the best spyware can't find it

gonemad said:
i.v been useing avg but a pain in the butt it keeps saying ur comp. is infected and the best spyware can't find it

If it tells u that something is infected there usually is a virus in ur computer. So scan with avg and delete if anything comes up.

Panda is ok, but there are many better ones out there.

i have cleaner and i even done disk clean up but wen it comes up my desktop says ur comp. is infected windows is disabled

There are many anti-virus programs out there and you can so a search on reviews on them on google.

but for more info check out this thread >> here

Back
Top Bottom