Warning About Trojan!

wozelbeak

Daemon Poster
I Have Just Read In Computer Active Magazine That A New Trojan Is Doing The Rounds.
It Is Designed To Dissable Peoples Security Software. The Attack Has Been Spammed Out To Millions Of Email Addresses Around The World. The Message Text Reads "new Price" And The Attached File Contains The Malicious Bagledi-u Trojan Horse. If Launched It Makes Changes To The Registry And Attempts To Turn Off Anti-virus And Security Related Software On The Infected Computer, Opening The Door For Attack From Remote Hackers.
Woz

This is why you never, ever, ever open junk mail. But what's really sad, a good amount of that million or so that got the mail will open it.

Hehe, my dad used to get that magazine until recently, and I used to read it. Made quite a good read. Though he never got time to read them, so stopped the subscription.

Trojans are made every day. Lets just hope Antiviruses get the update fast enough to protect you from it.

I tend to read CustomPC now, though I haven't got one for a little while. They definitely make a good read as long as they don't do too many reviews of cases or something...

Back
Top Bottom