is it possible on a vbulletin forum?

zane

Baseband Member
is it possible to get images to align as you want then to with text

for example if you add an image using the tags on here with IMG, can you get them to align right of the text, so the text sits nicely.

I dont know of a way and i know a lot, unless you put the image tags immediately after the text?

Please shorten your sig,

Thanks Steven
i will try it below - i dont think it works but here goes:

“Insert Coin. Avoid Missing Ball for High Score.”

Those eight little words of instruction were all anyone needed to know to enjoy a rousing game of Pong. Atari founder Nolan Bushnell had learned a sad lesson from his experience with Computer Space, his (and the world's) first coin-op video game. Games needed to walk before they could run, and simplicity was the first step.

With the meager proceeds from Computer Space, Bushnell founded a company he called Syzygy. Strangely enough, the name was already taken, so Bushnell settled on “Atari,” the equivalent of “check” in the Japanese game of Go. The company's first project was a riff on a game Bushnell had seen demonstrated on the original Odyssey 100 home system, a sort of video table tennis. Bushnell asked associate Al Alcorn to develop Atari's own version, a game eventually known as Pong.
ag1106.jpg

i find it hard to beleive that this hasnt been addressed before
on my skooldays forum, the front page is dynamic, but to enable the posting of news there is a private forum, the images always look poor if they dont site well with the text, so thats why i ask.
anyone else find this problem?

VB code is turned off so people can't use sigs in their profile.

if you want to know more about this you can look here

Back
Top Bottom