Best Browser to use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firefox hands down... Opera is ok... uses less memory but you have to pay for ad-free. Netscape is ok... but it's feeling it's age and firefox is more secure (unlike IE), better features, and is more user-friendly, in my opinion.

FireFox hands down, if so many apps did not require IE, I would purge my system of that....that...THAT THING!

Well netscape i have tried the updated version released some time ago and the interface is, how can i put this? Lame?
It looks so unorganised, if you take a quick glance at it, it would look like a random series of buttons
As for the other browsers, i would still stick with IE, although there are some issues when you visit some websites but IE has helped me alot and Firefox, i have used and have it on my computer presently, is pretty well done and i would also recommend it ;)

y does every ohne hate netscape and say it is old.

my sci teacher religously uses netscape.

i like firfox yes but netscape has features.....

If you have a slow PC, Opera's probably the best, cause it's the most stable browser imo, and doesn't use up much system resources.

But Firefox is the best imo, cause it has an awesome interface and you can customize it so much.

whats wrong with tabs? i think its a gret feature instead of having loads of new windows taking up your start bar

The tabs are brilliant feature, i didn't like them first of all but they are a brilliant feature!

The other thing i like is The search engine and plug ins, very very handy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom