iPod Music Retrieval

slayer322

In Runtime
i have about 3gb of music on my ipod mini and i reformatted and forgot to backup my music and as most ppl know you cant copy music back off your ipod using iTunes. So my question is does anyone know any good programs that will let u copy music off ur ipod onto ur computer.

plz only post programs that let you get all the music off for free not just half like some ive tried already

dude, you can in fact copy music off your ipod onto your computer. Just go to, Add Library, and add your ipod library, vuala, i do it all the time.

if you reformatted and you still havent got a copy your done, you cant get the back off the ipod. If thats not what you meant try a thing called windows xp.

i found out how, here wht i did

-file->add folder
-selected my ipod from my computer
(after list is created)->consoidate library

how big of a mini do you have? if it is a 6gb you can turn ur ipod into a hd and then just store the backupfile so when you reformatt you can just upload the file thats wat i do i have a 60gig though. you need as much room as your music takes so its like double.

i have a 4gb but u can do that with any ipod, wht was suggest in the last reply worked though, thnx

Back
Top Bottom