The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...

oh god i wish i could have showed you guys the picture of me when i was on the roller coaster and they tooka pic and i flicked off the camera at 70+ miles per hour. sadly though they wouldnt let me buy it... for some reason i have a tendency to flick things off. dont know why.

Down, boy!

daemon said:
Yes we are. :p
OK, Daemon,--->
sgrin.gif
drool if you must, she is gorgeous, but guys, treat her gently, act like gentlemen, I know you can do it!.

Yes, respect is important :) Especially to one of the very few female members that we have here :(
Its a shame the females aren't so into computer stuff ... *sighs* such as shame :)

*drools on keyboard* ...wow...i haven't been that active lately b/c of school and football and such...but ...wow...you are B-E-A UTIFUL!! ;) (to clear things up this is directed towards nataliya)

Kalgatha said:
*drools on keyboard* ...wow...i haven't been that active lately b/c of school and football and such...but ...wow...you are B-E-A UTIFUL!! ;) (to clear things up this is directed towards nataliya)
Oh no, another drooler, watch out you'll short out your PC!
Not sure where where you live, hmmmm, paintball, I'd guess the U,S. of A, if it is, you'd have a long swim, she's a beaut sheila from Oz

Back
Top Bottom