24 hours awake

Golden Master
well ive been awake for 24 hours now, and ive come to the conclusion that im an idiot, why im still awake i dont no, why i have done nothing more than drink coffee go to college and drink more coffe i dont no

but on the bright side its now the weakend and i can sleep through the effects of all this coffee slowely leaving me

now if i could just stop shaking it would be super!

I've been up for about sixty hours before. And yeah, the shaking is no fun. It's like your brain shuts down but your body is still running. Very.... strange, to say the least.

The most I've been up was about 36 hours. It was a Vegas trip and trust me, there were hallucinations. This happened on the way home (which was about 6 hours from where we live). I was the passenger and my friend was driving. This was like 4 o'clock in the morning and we were all half asleep. I swear I saw a big semi-truck right in front of us and I panicked which freaked out the driver. We swerved to the right side of the interstate freeway 15 because of my outburst. There was no truck....

Scary huh?

spank_fusion said:
I've been up for about sixty hours before. And yeah, the shaking is no fun. It's like your brain shuts down but your body is still running. Very.... strange, to say the least.

omg 60 hours without any sleep? That's well..... AWESOME! :D

I have only been up for like 50h, and well let's say that it was like I was totally drunk, can't walk straight, can't remember things well etc. But it was fun.

alvino said:
You guys are wackos...:p Sleep is the best...I love it.

Well sleeping is nice. But think about the time that u miss. If u sleep lets say 9h every night, I sleep 6h.

9 (hours) * 30 (days in a month) * 12 (months in a year) = 3240h

6 * 30 * 12 = 2160h

3240h-2160h = 1080h

So every year I have 1080h more time to do whatever I want to :p

They say some junior doctors in this country work 70 hours straight sometimes.

Would you want to be treated by somebody who hasn't slept for 70 hours?

Why have you stayed up that long? The most I've ever done is 36 (I stayed up one night so didn't sleep from one night to the next

Back
Top Bottom