gaming comp with dial up

well then how come on the packages it says you need broadband like on the battlefield 2 requirments it says you need broad band internet connection

FenixFan08 said:
well then how come on the packages it says you need broadband like on the battlefield 2 requirments it says you need broad band internet connection

I donno, maybe they transfer more data nowadays. Like I said, I don't really know, but my guess is that it will still work. You never know unless you try though.

i always get scared when i play scary computer games by myself. lol there scary and when im online i can atleast talk to people so im not so scared. lol

FenixFan08 said:
i always get scared when i play scary computer games by myself. lol there scary and when im online i can atleast talk to people so im not so scared. lol
So how old are you again?

take a look at wild blue. although still sattelite, with crappy latency, it far outperforms previous sattelite offerings like direcway and starband. I have only heard good things about it. Also, the prices ARE reasonable. And even though you get sattelite latency, your pings will be consistent around 600ms which is still doable for gaming and better than most other alternatives (I get 3-4ms over my fiber hehe) I've heard from some people they even got vonage working on it. Also, they have a FAP like all sattelite providers but it is much more reasonable. And it's two way sattelite with very close to promised speeds.

im 15 i was just messin around i dont get scared of games lol. i dont think satelite is worth it even tho they are reasonable prices it jsut aint worth it when i got things like a car and xbox 360 to pay for.

geeze. you better move man, or complain to internet company to build those fibrewires in the sewages ;P

Back
Top Bottom