Sniper Elite

cantona

Daemon Poster
I was thinking of pre-ordering the game Sniper Elite. Just wondering if you guys think it will be good?

Thanx

Yeah, I hear it's prett accurate. You have to see which way the wind is blowing, because it affects the trajectory of the bullet, and stuff like that. I looks fun. :)

That's just you. Your opinion is good, as good as anyone else's, but at least please describe in a more mature way. Thanks.

Ok, I will,

A game is a game, its not real. I think poeple that spend time adding wind affects, and so on are just annoying.

Nik00117 said:
Ok, I will,

A game is a game, its not real. I think poeple that spend time adding wind affects, and so on are just annoying.

Then ignore them? People buy games for fun and entertainment along side of you useing the computer and making posts as you do! If you don't like what he posted then dont post a reply and simply ignore the thread!

I never heared of that game but Ill search it on google.

Nik00117 said:
I think those types are gay.

You mean that it's stupid. Please don't use that word that way. It's awfully offending to some, and it's a shame how it's being used these days.

And yes, a game is a game, but there is nothing wrong with being realistic. If you don't want anything realistic, then stick with PacMan and Pong.

alvino said:
You mean that it's stupid. Please don't use that word that way. It's awfully offending to some, and it's a shame how it's being used these days.

And yes, a game is a game, but there is nothing wrong with being realistic. If you don't want anything realistic, then stick with PacMan and Pong.

yes, what u said

Back
Top Bottom