ahhh, dumb m$

wiktorek01

Daemon Poster
well, i'm taking a 3 year course in my school of visual basic.net and this program is beginning to piss me off.

First, i try installing it, and it takes like 4 hours and after an hour it decided to have an error. So w/e i'll try it again, no luck, same error.
Now i'm tryin to make copies of the cds so i can fiddle with this durin the weekend and the stupid library cds for visual studios.net don't want to burn, all the other cds did, but these ones dont want to!?!? lol. Well when nero tries to burn em it shows that the cd is copywrited in the event log, and then it says unrecoverable read error.

My teacher told me to make copies of the cds and it's not illegal since we're students of microsoft and we payed like 800 bucks for the course, so dont bother me with legal issues.
But please, how can i get to burm these????

Crack em. Google is your friend. XP is crackable (very easly infact) so should that be.

Its not. And this legal. He is trying to make a copy of a program he owns. I have a copy of all my games, if the disc gets stracted up I really don't feel the need to pay 40 bucks for it when a .50 fix does the same thing.

Copy the files from the Disc to the computer, then from the computer to the disc.

this can be done with a mixture of windows explorer and Nero.

root said:
Copy the files from the Disc to the computer, then from the computer to the disc.

this can be done with a mixture of windows explorer and Nero.
Word, when i buy a new Cd i make a back-up copy and use the backup til it's worn out and scratched then i make another from the original.

so many people buy cd's but they let the original get scrached up.

Back
Top Bottom