New TV

its a true HDTV. cost us $7699 AUS for it. We now get foxtel digital tv and its soo cool! the pictures are so clear! you guys should see how wicked it is when we watch sport on it!! especially soccer!!

before we got the foxtel digital happening (foxtel is like a cable tv company here) the pictures were not that clear becuse the signal comming in was analouge, even though its a HDTV it wont convert channels that come in a analouge signal if you get what i mean.

Kewl :D So you get HDTV signals from where you are, from TV stations?

We need to really catch up :p

I've seen HDTV's in shops, and they have to use a computer to stream the HD signal since TV stations can't yet, and the quality is great.
Because I'm so uised to a computer monitor though, they don't amaze me as much as they wiould have done, but for TV, thats a big step!

Natalya said:
its a true HDTV. cost us $7699 AUS for it. We now get foxtel digital tv and its soo cool! the pictures are so clear! you guys should see how wicked it is when we watch sport on it!! especially soccer!!

before we got the foxtel digital happening (foxtel is like a cable tv company here) the pictures were not that clear becuse the signal comming in was analouge, even though its a HDTV it wont convert channels that come in a analouge signal if you get what i mean.
Wow your telling me that tv costs more than some cars ? good golly miss molly.. that is wicked expensive.

if i were to spend that much $$ on a plasma tv it better cook me breakfast too.

Back
Top Bottom