items for sale

solvuat clear your inbox or sent items box.

Anyways it looks like its gonna be about 27 dollars with fedex, id calculate about 30$ or so though just to be safe, but the day I shipped it out, ill give you the price.

well,

I tried calling again and still nothing, so tomorrow 10pm your time get on AIM so we can talk the deal out.

Im confused as to why you want to use ebay. Going through ebay or going through pay-pal would be the samething, as I only take pay-pal and ebay doesn't warrent anything since it is a private item that comes with no warrenty and is being sold a is. Pay-pal and ebay are both middle-men that try to help reduce fraud, i.e. that if I were to not send your item out you could retreive your money through pay-pal and pay-pal would go after me. As far as warranties or refunds are concerned with items that are not warrented; they won't cover it or fight for you as long as a warrenty hasn't been explicitly stated.

okay I've ended the transaction.

Ill ship it fedex on saturday and give you the tracking number once its been shipped out.

I cant get pictures till tomorrow, since my camera and the computer are in houston.

towly fyi you may want to change your email addy in the above post to the me at me.com format if you don't want spam robots picking it up.

Sale is pending with someone from another boards, they are suppose to buy it this weekend it, and if they for some reason dont buy it and no one wants the monitor its yours.

Back
Top Bottom