The Ultimate Comp!!!

uuuuuh jac..... you wouldnt have $13,000 to loan me, ya know... just for a little bit ;)

this isnt a matter of want... its a matter of need! come 2007, im saying cya later to this piece of junk.

OMG I can get a new Suzuki Hayabusa with that money! And I would still have plenty of money left over for brand new leathers and helmet!

Just to tell you, Opterons suck at gaming uses. Unless you're thinking of using those for corporate uses, it's not gonna perform that great in games. The architecture isn't tuned for gaming. But I like the rest.

Add one of those cooling systems that keep it at -50*c that would be crazy......with water cooled video cards....WOW. what about the case? lina lian server case im guessing.?

You're going to be spending a fortune for phase-change cooling systems. You can only hook up 1 CPU per phase change block. And each cooler is in the thousands.

The case that I use is a smorgasbord of cooling. Check it out dude. two fans in the back. two fans on top. the two fans cooling the cpu, and on the sides.... oh man...

wicked pc...checked out the custom mobo aswell, one thing i dont get though is the ability to put 20gig of ram (over 8dimms addmitidly) but surely for maxium performance it would be better to have say 4gig of ram (2x2gig) and have it running in dual channel? rather then have 16gig over 8 channels.....

What they need to do is mix this motherboard, as soon as they make quad SLI, with this motherboard.

"For the future, P. A. Semi says, the design is scalable to eight cores, to 2.5 GHz clock speed and up to 8 MByte L2 cache." -TG Daily

4 of those would be pretty nice too.

jac006 said:
The case that I use is a smorgasbord of cooling. Check it out dude. two fans in the back. two fans on top. the two fans cooling the cpu, and on the sides.... oh man...

It'll cool decently, but you'll go deaf in the process.

Back
Top Bottom