Huge overheat problem

Feircepc

Daemon Poster
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...page=prodinfoCategory&cc=us&docname=c00387088

those are my pc specs just saying maybe it would help. as you can see i have a amd 3400 and i opened it up and has one fan the one on the heat sink and then one regular fan so its like two but i downloaded everest and the cpu tems are at 65c and the mbo is 49c and the hard drive temps are at 46c which i think is suppose to be really hot for an amd. wat would you advise to lower the temps? also i use task manager and i have no task running and it says the processor is working at full capacity. anyone know aht could be wrong and what i should do?

hat would be OK for an AMD, but I'd still sugest to use a system fan...you know, these 80mm ones

Yeah, that's not bad, but not good. Is it custom-built? If not, I suggest a new application of thermal paste. Also, there are lots of aftermarket cooling accessories that can help out.

where would i put the fan though its a pre built pc. i dont really know anywhere to put another fan.

you could always use a desktop fan and keep the side panel of your tower off, blowing air into the tower, for the time being while you get another propper fan.

Back
Top Bottom