DualBios's Pics

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
What up all, you guys like my new pic i made:

untitled14qf.jpg

its for a game.

Thats not to bad!! how did you do it?? did you have to use paint shop or somthing else like that?? it the moment im playing around with ulead picture studio (thunk thats what its called?) and it not to bad.

It isnt....I'm still wondering why when I said "I think my motherboard beats you I'm not sure"

You said "IDC I DONT CARE I BUY OLD STUFF, I HACK. BYE" and blocked
me.

Oh, and Nice picture!

Computergen said:
It isnt....I'm still wondering why when I said "I think my motherboard beats you I'm not sure"

You said "IDC I DONT CARE I BUY OLD STUFF, I HACK. BYE" and blocked
me.

Oh, and Nice picture!

Wtf, my name is DualBios, and you said your motherboard beats mine, HOW RETARDED, HOW MUCH OF A LITTLE KID YOU MUST BE FOR SAYING THAT.

Lmao, I dont care what motherboard i use, i dont care, i use my pc for Gaming, Picture Making, and msn.

So Up yours.

and lock this topic because seems to me someone will ban me before i get for real in here.

ya dude, thnx alot, i agree, hey if you got photoshop dude, Pm me ill tell you a good load of cool stuff to do.

hey take alook at this photoshop Users:

WwW.dafont.com

Just download some fonts, add them to the fonts folder, then open photshop, then there you have some fonts.

xx cobra xx said:
What up all, you guys like my new pic i made:

untitled14qf.jpg

its for a game.

Not a bad design man, you gotts some skills dude.so how's the CF logo coming along?

Its kewl.

It looks like a case for like a futuristic robot type game or First Person Shooter in a way.

Liking the look of the text, though understanding its another thing :p

Back
Top Bottom