Lynndie England Gets 3 Years Jail

Wombät

Fully Optimized
Military jury sentences Army Pfc. Lynndie England to 3 years for Abu Ghraib prisoner abuse.

That has fixed her whistle for a while...
rofl1.gif

BBC linky: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4287266.stm

She deserves way more. She is an insult to the U.S. Military. You don't treat POW's like that...horrible.

You don't understand the facts behind that. I'm sure its more commanding officer then anything esle. Sure she is supposed to conduct herself, but she is also to follow orders. And unlessyou wer ein the court room yourself then you can't comment neither can I.

What? How should her position have any bearing on her crimes? Let me get this straight.... what you're saying is that if the President goes and kills a few people right now, he shouldn't be punished so that he can continue to lead? I hope that's not what you're saying....

No its not her CO, its his/her job to order what to do. He should be the one getting in trouble. The higher up you are the more responbility. My dad agrees with me too. I fhe was in that sitution he'd just tell his troops what to do what his COs tell him to do.

spank_fusion said:
What? How should her position have any bearing on her crimes? Let me get this straight.... what you're saying is that if the President goes and kills a few people right now, he shouldn't be punished so that he can continue to lead? I hope that's not what you're saying....

he already has killed hundreds of people with this war for oil, and yet you still vote for him!

Nik00117 said:
No its not her CO, its his/her job to order what to do. He should be the one getting in trouble. The higher up you are the more responbility. My dad agrees with me too. I fhe was in that sitution he'd just tell his troops what to do what his COs tell him to do.

So you're saying that just because your Commanding Officer tells you to mock and sexually abuse those prisoners, that it's the logical and right thing to do? If that's what you're saying, then I'd say you're crazy.

135791 said:
he already has killed hundreds of people with this war for oil, and yet you still vote for him!

Hell no I didn't.

alvino said:
So you're saying that just because your Commanding Officer tells you to mock and sexually abuse those prisoners, that it's the logical and right thing to do? If that's what you're saying, then I'd say you're crazy.

Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom