Game requirements

Feircepc

Daemon Poster
ok i was trying to look up some stuff for halo one because im gonna buy it with my grahpics card and i wanted to know the minium requirements for it. unfortunately they didnt list it so i had an idea where if u need requirements for a game and there not listed just post it here. so anyone know it for halo one and bf2?

Halo System Req.:

* CD ROM: 8X
* CPU Speed: 933MHz
* CPU Type: Intel Pentium II
* Disk Space: 1.2GB
* Graphics: 32MB DirectX 9.0 Video Card
* Memory (RAM): 128MB
* Operating System Compatibility: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP

BF2 System Req.:
* CD-ROM: 8X
* CPU Speed: 1.7GHz
* CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 / Athlon XP
* Disk Space: 2.3GB
* Graphics: Video Card With 128MB Or More Memory, And Either NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 Or Greater or ATI Radeon 8500 Or Greater Cards
* Memory (RAM): 512MB
* Operating System Compatibility: XP, Not Mac Compatible

Please Note: Multiplayer requires 1 set of discs per PC and a broadband (Cable, DSL, or a faster) connection. Internet or Network (2-64 players)

I had a cool link but i must have delted it. it was a site ran by microsoft that when you click on a game it would scan your computer hardware and tell you what setting(if any) you could run the game on. i'll try and find it now.

cool neone know a good card i can use to play bf2 at low or medium settings? i only got 150 and i need to get a psu too. i was thinking of using the 6200 can that play it at low settings?

Back
Top Bottom