Reverse speech

i reckon its all just silly. people have nothing better to do so they listen to people talking backwards!

and then if it sounds like something else its reverse speech.

i highly doubt that when famous people were saying those speeches they were considering how it would sound if played backwards, and if those sounds were actual words..

yeah, I've always been into paranormal and odd...infact I ghost hunt. I remember someone showing me this about a year back and I downloaded a sound recorder that can reverse your speech...couldn't hear anything audible.

Exactly...people constantly go on about Led Zepplins song "Starway to Heaven" being a testimony to the devil when played backwards but all it really sounds like is gibberish and nothing more.

WHAT I THINK:

Kewl, well its sounds interesting to me. The idea I mean.
I haven't listened to any samples yet, but I do believe it can exist in someway after reading that. Though, I find it doubtful in my mind about the truths coming out in reverse speech, like answers to your problems.
Though I just got a thought then about half way through reading.

The subconscience right? That only comes out in dreams really, properly anyway.
Maybe the subconscience does know answers which the conscience mind doesn't get ahold of, like maybe it knows where information is in your brain, and can maybe pick up things betta from sight and smell. Yet, we can't unlock that.
Anyway, I'm rambing, but that just popped into my head.

REVERSE SPEECH:

If you reverse for instance Britiny Spears hit me baby one more time, as I heard on a website that reversed it for a scientific project, she came out with something alot more...well...less innocent, which you could hear on the websites flash presentation, and I recorded it, and it was true.

I think its probably a mistake though, and not done within thought, but its just because the words grouped backwards, might just sound like real words, which is possible.
Though, I'm very interested in this, and might even test it out. I don't see why not.

I mean I heard of cassette tapes being recorded with subliminal messaging, but didn't know what it meant, and how it was recorded, though, if its the reverse thing, that sounds kewl but scary.

I had thoght previously (Until now, where I've realised subliminal is backwards speech read by the subconscience) that if you downloaded a track from like Kazaa or something...someone could have re-recorded it with a dangerous message.

I'm definietly interested in this though, I'll grant you that. True or not. My scientist in me is reaching out :p

SAMPLES:

I've just listened to two of the samples, and from the first listen, and if I hadn't read the text, I wouldn't have known what they'd said...Even said really slow, I can't really get it that well, but if you listen carefully, you do get a glimmer of whats said...
Though I don't know really.
That presidents one, I can't really hear that much, and wouldn't at all if I hadn't read what it is in reverse first. Hmm.. I'll keep listening.

Some of the others, you can tell straight away though after listening more... interesting...very interesting indeed :D

If you listen to something backwards it sounds like nothing, but once someone throws text in there of what it "says" then all of a sudden your brain tries to make all the connections. I'm not saying reverse speech isn't true, but alot of times your brain will try and find ways to make something like its "suppose" to be.

For example, there direct center of your view is made up by your brain. Your line of site does not allow you to see the VERY middle of your vision, your brain just takes the info around it and fills in the gaps.

Yeah, thats true, but some can be told straight away without reading the text. Especially that Stairways To Heaven, which says "Play Backwards, hear words sung". That spooked me out lol.

By the way, if you can't download by clicking the "listen" link, because it says you need Real Media Player, just click the name which will link to an mp3 download which will open in any.

It is pretty freaky though. I told my mate about it, and she didn't even want to listen to any of them. She told me that she would be freaked out, and wouldn't want to know.
In a way, I understand what she means.

I was definietly interested in the baby speech part, where a 4 month old could be saying words, or phrases.

Back
Top Bottom