The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...

Natalya said:
only the 2nd girl??!??!

blimey! i didnt realise females wee THAT outnumbered in here!

oh well. . .
They seem to come and go for some reason, the guys seem to stick around though.

Yeah ... only the 2nd girl who posted her pics here ... its a shame :) A very big shame :(
Anyways yes we need more pictures :) You lot aren't getting any from me though ! :)

dyserq said:
Yeah ... only the 2nd girl who posted her pics here ... its a shame :) A very big shame :(
Anyways yes we need more pictures :) You lot aren't getting any from me though ! :)
Come on, why not, I bet, as a student, you're another good-looker, give it a go, give the girls a thrill!

Here I go...

Btw... that's a old picture. I look a little different. my face is still young, but hey. It's all about the pic, right? Yeha.

jac006 said:
That's a old picture. I look a little different. my face is still young, but hey. It's all about the pic, right? Yeha.
That's great, come on girls!

Lol, any other girls here besides Natalya ? If so, we won't mind if you post your picture :)

Natalya said:
here are a few pics of me =)

natalya.JPG
natalya3.JPG
natz.jpg

the 1st 2 were taken on my Canon Powershot G6. 7.1 Megapixel!! i love my cameras! i got a whole bunch of them!

Natalya

All i can say i WOW !! you really are gorgeous, and i'm not afraid to say that out loud... Well i put up my pic on here along while back, but for those who don't know who the mixx is, here i is.

30900008.jpg

Back
Top Bottom