Reverse speech

UK31337

Fully Optimized
The ideas behind this are a little weird to say the least.

http://www.reversespeech.com/home.htm

Personally, I found it fascinating. Have a look round the site, click some of the links, hear some of the samples.

I'm not 100% convinced, but it's an interesting theory about our thoughts being hidden in our speech patterns.

What do you all think?

yeah i heard about this, led zepplin is known for backwards masking.but i 1st heard about this on the artbell radio show i always listen to.

the strangest one i heard was the small sound clip from the movie Apollo 13. if you just take the part where neal armstrong say's:

"one small leap for man, one giant leap for mankind" if you just take that part and play it backwards it say's man will skywalk.

very interesting indeed, the guy on the artbell radio show said that what reverse speech really is is what the person was thinking in the sub concious mind, at the time the speech was taking place...cool.

I cant listen to it... this pc crashes every time i try to do anything on here... ive heard about this before though...

I just mentioned it to a man in canada. He said that he likes the idea. And intends on recording his converstations over the net during business meetigns. See if it works. Going try it now.

We are going to test it later on. He'll be talkign to me, and i'l be lieing to him, lies that we both know aren't true like games i play, and so on.

Lol very interesting ... weird too ... neil armstrongs speech was actually reversed to say man will skywalk, amazing !

Back
Top Bottom