Office for MAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

playaj2008

BSOD
I PURCHASED Office for os x and installed it and ended up with the test drive version. It came with a serial number and instructions to use it to activate the full version. Unfortunately, i cant find out where to enter it. Some help please.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by playaj20008
Hi, i have a "version" of office 2004 for mac that i d/l from a "place" and has a serial number with it. When I install it it installs a test drive (sample) version of Office, and i see nowhere to enter my serial number in. Could someone please direct me to where i should enter my serial or another "legal" method of turning test drive to the full version.

Thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A "version" you got from a "place". Sounds fishy to me. I'm sorry but you're not going to get any help from us. Something just isn't right.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Still sounds fishy to me and the fact you opened another account to go around a ban is a serious no no.

You sent a report post to everybody. The ban stands unless the admin takes it off. You need to contact where you got it from and ask them.

playaj2008 said:
I PURCHASED Office for os x and installed it and ended up with the test drive version. It came with a serial number and instructions to use it to activate the full version. Unfortunately, i cant find out where to enter it. Some help please.
I banned you because you offended twice, if you can thorooughly convince me that both are legal posts, I will consider reinstating you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom