Shipping time from NewEgg.com?

I live on the West coast. Oregon, right near Portland. So I think maybe Wednesday would be super nice, but Thursday seems more like a logical daye...

TRDCorolla said:
THe worse part is if no one's home to sign for your package. Then there's a delay...that sucks.

That's why I ship it to my dad's office, because he's always there and they only ship during business hours. Oh btw, when I last ordered something, the order came from City of Industry (yes, it's a city, it's like right next to South San Francisco)...so it wasn't that far.

Yeah mine shipped from City of Industry as well. So what would happen if no one was here to recieve the package?

They leave you a invoice telling you to pick it up from the nearest FedEx office.

It's not so bad, but it's not as convenient as United States Parcel Service though. Since they're part of the Untied States Postal Service, the people in brown usually just leave an invoice and drop it at the nearest post office so you can pick it up anytime. Sometimes they just return the next day at the same time. Usually you have to read the invoice and what it says.

Well I think I"ll be playing sick on Thursday so I don't have to go to school!!! Although I do have an important field trip. Bah! Video card is more important.

Back
Top Bottom