Shipping time from NewEgg.com?

I just ordered a part last night off of NewEgg.com. I'm wondering what the estimated time will be before the package arrives at my house. I did a mapquest.com search. And MapQuest.com said that the totsl estimated mileage was roughly 994.15 miles, and that the trip time was roughly 15 hours and 21 minutes. So with that information could I say that it will be here tomorrow, Wednesday? My friend said Thursday but I mean the order is on Step 4 of 5. Also my shipping method was the FedEx Epress Saver.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Dude, they have to ship it along with millions of other packages, i'd say thursday at earliest, friday most likely, saturday at lastest.

I dunno, I ordered my WHOLE computer (in case you don't know, that's a lot of parts), and they got it to me in 2 days. I ordered on a Wednesday and I got it all on Friday.

lol of course I know it's a lot of parts!!!

Yeah I checked my accoutn just a second ago and it was on step five and it said that the package was picked up and on its way. So I'm prayin' that it'll be here tomorrow.

The fastest delivery was two days for me. I live in California so that's probably why it takes them so fast because their supply warehouse is located here in southern california. There's another one on the east coast somewhere so that will take an extra day or two.

Back
Top Bottom