Office 2004 OS X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rule 11 A: Do not ask for or offer activation codes for software. Also asking for or offering instructions for breaking in to web sites, e-mail, message services, or software is against forum policy.

What you are asking for is illegal...

no its not

It is not illegal. Nowhere did i state that the software i have is illegal. And i dont believe it is illegal to enter a serial number that i may very well have obtained legally, into software, that i also may have very well obtained legally. All im asking is where to enter the serial number.

(for future reference, you should probably read what you write, and what your writing about before you post it, assuming you do know how to read?)

playaj20008 said:
Hi, i have a "version" of office 2004 for mac that i d/l from a "place" and has a serial number with it. When I install it it installs a test drive (sample) version of Office, and i see nowhere to enter my serial number in. Could someone please direct me to where i should enter my serial or another "legal" method of turning test drive to the full version.

Thank you.
A "version" you got from a "place". Sounds fishy to me. I'm sorry but you're not going to get any help from us. Something just isn't right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom