Bf2

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Today I was going over some stats. And oen guy had 139k score. And has logged 700 hours of play. I did the math, and thats avg of 11 hours a day of play. So I thought if he worked a normal 9 to 5, he'd come home at 5, eat dinner for 15 mins play BF2 until 3:00 am, be asleep around 3:30 AM wait up at 8, go to work. And my paretns consider me addicted. I do a avg of 30 to 1 hour a day on that game and a lil bit over a hour on guild wars on a avg weekday.

Nik00117 said:
Today I was going over some stats. And oen guy had 139k score. And has logged 700 hours of play. I did the math, and thats avg of 11 hours a day of play. So I thought if he worked a normal 9 to 5, he'd come home at 5, eat dinner for 15 mins play BF2 until 3:00 am, be asleep around 3:30 AM wait up at 8, go to work. And my paretns consider me addicted. I do a avg of 30 to 1 hour a day on that game and a lil bit over a hour on guild wars on a avg weekday.

Ok..

yeah I doubt a guy that averages 11 hours a day has a 9 to 5 job. He's more like the person that is 40 years old an sits in his mom's basement all day playing on his computer(sorry if I offended anyone)

The Amish Kid said:
yeah I doubt a guy that averages 11 hours a day has a 9 to 5 job. He's more like the person that is 40 years old an sits in his mom's basement all day playing on his computer(sorry if I offended anyone)

................. lmafao ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah thats funny. lol not making fun of anyone but its just funny how he said it lol. yea i bet he shares the game with people maybe and some people play with him you never know. and what are the minimal requirements for that game i like vientnam so i wanna get that bf2.

1.7 GHz geforce 5700 or higher. But yea tahts a good point. I know a guy on guild wars. His roomate, and them havae one gaming machine. One works atnight, one in the day. So they use the same accounts. They log a lot of hours buts its two poeple. IDK if you considered 2 poeple playing the game then thats still a long time.

Back
Top Bottom