first build... need help

I was just saying it could be your windows dont get so nasty, Did you abort the windows installation at any point of did it freeze up and make you restart???? If so try wiping the HDD. If that dosent work swap out you HDD for your computer ur using now and see if it will boot up.

Are all the parts New? I had the same problem when i was trying to add a old CD-Rom drive from a old computer to my New Computer that i was building. If that is the case well then all you have to do is buy The New Part -_-

I never made it into the windows installation. How would I reformat my hard drive. I have looked everywhere in my BIOS and cant see anything about reformatting my hard drive. And im sorry about being "nasty" but im really pissed off about it not working

EDIT: No my harddrive isnt new thats why I was wondering if it could just be that hard drive thats screwing it up

Ok im about to order a new hard drive, if you know any way I can get my computer working without a new hard drive let me know

EDIT: Ok just ordered a new hard drive, this better work

Well, if it's not a very legit copy of windows (assuming it's windows NX) The guy may hae modified it so no one could install it...

Else than that...I've never EVER seen this message before.

How about trying a Linux Distro andsee if you get another error?

Well dude what i recommend is spending 30 bucks on a new hdd a small one like a 5Gb one just so it can hold you OS. I am 99% sure that it is because its not a new one. hope that helps and if you want to reformat the one that you have already just go into the bios and set it so you have to boot of the cd-rom and that's where you will have the option of reformatting it.

Back
Top Bottom