fan trouble

Re: omg fan trouble

i dont think its nessesary to cut the grates out ive never done that lets just get some fans in there first then we can figure out how to do that later and make sure theyre facing the right way before u put everything back together

well li put the fans in the back the one on the side and closed her up. i was just in and it was really hot so now i will let her sit a while

Kage said:
My CPU fan blows outwards... I thought that was the normal way.

I'd try switching this ACDC ROX. You might find an improvement.
no, it's right that the fan blows inwards on the cpu, mine does it too. it's more forceful blowing air onto the cpu to cool it down.

I used a dremel to cut the grill out of the front of my case for a fan. those fins on the back of your case are definitly going to restrict the airflow a lot, so I'd get rid of them any way that you can.

dont u see i am not allowed to do this. i am doing ita against my moms will. so...i cant use things that might makea lot of noise or make someone sus picous

underclocking? you don't really want to do that, it slows down your cpu

no crap but i was wondering would it slow it down?

and here i am at 6am with my comp on i snuck out of bed and pretty mukch as soon as i turned it on here is what i got

it is cold out here well i have a big winodws next to me

my fingers are getting numb. very slightly but yes

o great now i am at 120.102, and 70 jeez well today i have a halfday so my dad will be tired when i get home...so i will put the kinda crap fans i got in the front and the good ones i got in the back if this doesnt work i might have to get a newheatsink

i saw a really good all copper one at the place i bought the fans. but it was 30 dollars so i dont know...o well lets see how it goes

o great 126, and 108 hdd is same though well before i think i have 113 in my brain somehow....well winter is coming so it wont be all bad

o mana nd the hdd went up to 72

Back
Top Bottom