Guilty

Dishdog said:
Whether you realise it or not all amaricans are turning a cheek to this. the US gov't pays other countries to torcher there POW's over seas. it's sick and anybody that takes part in it should be lined up and shot.

We are in a war, we don't have time to screw around. If we thought a prisoner had vital information that might save lives it is necissary to gain it in any manner possible. That's part of war.

At war with who. The US is just bombing the crap out of them and killing thousands if not millions of people. One group of people attacked the US and in return the US attacks all of there counrty, and don't even try and pull that crap that they had mass weapons that they planned to use on the US. The US started a war against one group of people and have distroyed the entire country. The US gov't ****** up and they can't admit it.

Amorssang you are clearly a sad individual who has watched Full Metal Jacket far too many times.

amorssang....Have you ever thought about iraqi rebels who fought against Saddam Hussein because they saw the injustice and cruelty of his regime? Now, do you ever wonder why they also fought the coallition in their country? They just saw the reason why US is very interested in Iraqi territory. There are people specially politician who are good in deception, they got a good cover-up on their oil companies....

Dishdog: Shut up you arrogent Canadian. You don't even know what you're talking about. This country is fighting another country with deadly force...thats war. Soldiers are risking their lives every day to protect this world, don't act like they're not fighting for anything, don't act like there's no danger. Violence, death, destuction and sadness is all part of war. And secondly, now that you want to bring wmd's into it, we weren't the only ones who thought they had them. TONS of other countries voted they did also but when we realized Iraq had either sold, hidden, or destroyed their weapons the blame came back to us...like always. Europeans want our diplomacy and our blood.

cantona: I've seen half of that movie. And don't say I'm cleary a "sad individual" because of one coment I made you assuming prickhead.

Extendcradle: I did think of people rising up against their own horrible dictatior. But the problem was that nothing was ever going to be overrun without the help of another country. We went in for a few reasons and I think we went in justly. Now, I know that politicans lie, I know the government lies, but I don't think the main reason was oil. I can gaurantee that lingered in their minds when entereing in but doubtful that WAS the reason. People want to make up conspiracies to give them a reason to act like victims. It's usually bull.

If the reason why Bush bombs Iraq is to democratise it and eliminate weapons of mass destruction, he should be fair on it and he must also bomb the number one dictator and self-admitting country that they are developing nuke, which is the Korean country. If he don't do it,I guess oil is the major target of the administration and nothing else...

extendcradle said:
If the reason why Bush bombs Iraq is to democratise it and eliminate weapons of mass destruction, he should be fair on it and he must also bomb the number one dictator and self-admitting country that they are developing nuke, which is the Korean country. If he don't do it,I guess oil is the major target of the administration and nothing else...

Be fair? Yes, lets all be fair now, if Iraq gets to get bombed then so do all the other countries that are a threat. Let's take turns now, come on, don't be rude.

You have to take this one at a time, you can't go splitting your army up to fight North Korea half way around the world. We'll hopefully deal with them later (and NO, I hope there's no conflict where more soldiers have to die in other countries, but I also hope we stop being North Koreas bitch.)

extendcradle said:
yay,,,conquer the whole world....

So you say something really dumb, I respond, and you have nothing left to say? hm...I've experienced this many times with human society.

Amorssang said:
So you say something really dumb, I respond, and you have nothing left to say? hm...I've experienced this many times with human society.

Bravo. You are a learned man!

P.S. Your mentality on many things, well, is really lame.

Back
Top Bottom