car color

Hehe, I think Black too.
I love the way it reflects all light back, like you can see all reflections in it and such.
So in a way, the surroundings actually make up the colour. Like an everchanging colour.

BLACK! When i was looking for a car it had to be black, me and my dad wouldnt buy it if it wasnt black :p

Does black could be ok when you put some graphics on it<spray paint graphics>...I want to put iceman on the whole side of the car!!!!

Well I would consider a metal flake Silver, I dont like black for many reasons:

1.Shows dirt and grime very well
2.Shows scratches very well
3.Im the hot months the black will attract the heat then will heat the inside of your car

http://www.pruvenperformance.com/

thats wat a black evo with flame graphics look like. i saw this guy at the track and he was so fast!!! there was a guy who he worked for i think and had a silver evo with blue flames it was so cool they are wicked fast. but i like the graphics on the black evo its really detailed if u get to see it in real life.

I would say slilver and blue
make sure that when you change the color of the car, you paint everything!...under the hood, door jambs, inside the trunk, inside the engine compartment. the whole car's gotta come apart unless you want to open the door and have a forest green door jamb with a silver outside...lmao...that would look soooo fugly.

Back
Top Bottom