msn 7.5

No, I think Messenger Plus is a good little piece of kit. It has a lot of features which Messenger has never bothered to put in, but would be worth while doing.

Messenger 7.0 still works, so why update it? :p Just sound bites, and a little change in layout? Nah

JediKnight said:
msn plus has spyware, i found out the hard way :(

I forgot, i downloaded it ages ago ... and i didn't like it lol
At first i thought it was spyware like the recent block checker which has ever so been annoying me ever since my ignorant friends downloaded it ... kind of like the kelvar worm which broke out not too long ago ...
But after i downloaded it i uninstalled it because i didn't think it was worth it ...

Er...I might mention that it does include spyware yes in teh installation file.

Yet, it gives you an option when installing to install the sponser, and clicking no doesn't install any spyware what so ever.
I've never had any from using it.

If you click to install it by mistake, like I did once. You simply uninstall MSN Plus, and the spyware goes with it, leaving none behind.

I don't use MSN too much anyway. When you're on your own at your PC, sometimes it's nice to be out of contact for a while. That's what I find anyway.

Yeah I get what you mean. You can get tired of some mates, and may even make you take them for granted.

silly question but does anyone know how to get msn without installing it.im borrowing a universitites laptop and it says if i want to download it i have to log on as an administrator. anyone know how to get around that?

Well when Msn 6 came out, i installed it to a re-write cd cause i did'nt want to install it to my hhd.

Then i put a short cut from the msn.exe on the cd to the desktop, and it worked great..

Back
Top Bottom