Cheap Poeple

A lot of millionares gets there by penny pinching. I was reading an article on a millionare and she still cuts out coupons and lives in a normal size house. Just because you have money does not mean you need to blow it on wasting power and gas.

Plus saving electricity is good for the enviroment,lol.

I was gone for 3 hours, and he turns it off. Its always been on i'm used to it and it'll stay that way. And i'm not a penny pushing. Sure i'll turn it off if I'm not going use it for a day or so. but not a few hours.

Everything counts. Why are you complaining about having to turn on your computer anyways. WOW 1min of waiting, poor you. Nik00117 no offence but get the **** over it. you are lucky. if you can't see it, your a spoiled brat and you don't deserve what you have.

Dishdog said:
Everything counts. Why are you complaining about having to turn on your computer anyways. WOW 1min of waiting, poor you. Nik00117 no offence but get the **** over it. you are lucky. if you can't see it, your a spoiled brat and you don't deserve what you have.

hmm well I don't agree with u. So why do u call him a spoiled brat? Just coz he has air conditioning and a computer? And how many times have u paid ur dad to take u home from school?

HAHAHAHAHAAH sorry i just find the thought of having to pay your dad to pick you up very funny. If I had to do that I would laugh hysterically (and then cry as I cough up the cash)...

daemon said:
hmm well I don't agree with u. So why do u call him a spoiled brat? Just coz he has air conditioning and a computer? And how many times have u paid ur dad to take u home from school?

I called him a spoiled brat because he is complaing he was to turn on his computer. I wasn't calling him a spoiled brat in the sence he has lots of things but in the sence he must be waited on hand and foot if pushing a button and waiting a 1min is something to complain about.

Dishdog said:
I called him a spoiled brat because he is complaing he was to turn on his computer.

ohh now I see! :)

But still, must suck when u must pay for ur dad to pick u up from school.

So Nik, u talked to ur dad about how u feel about this?

Well it matters how far he has to walk. if he lives within walking distnace then he should pay his dad to be picked up. i know people that walk almost an hour to get to school.

Back
Top Bottom