Our CF building

lhuser, thats cool and what not BUT! youve wasted soo much space! You should let a woman design something like this!! haha

...... im not even in there lol. ill take care of all the hardware room with all that expensive stuff u know. i wont take anything.

stop it im not gonna take anything lol

jac006 said:
where am I in the future mod room?

There is too many people, but I'll make a list right...now

People that has a potential to become a mod:

alvino
BobtheLOL (starting a little)
computergen
dishdog
dyserq
jac006
lhuser
Lord Kalthorn
mark thope
spank_fusion
TRDCorolla
Wombat (even if he don't want to...he was still one :D)
zoomtm

And you are probably facing the window...where you get more light

hmmm i much prefer this set up! dont you all agree??

Anyone can come in here and see what CF is all about. There is internet access just like at an internet cafe and security lockers at the reception LOL
cfg.JPG

This level is for guests and newbies. Guests who are interested can come up and learn more and newbies can just chill. there is a snack bar and TV room on every level.
cf1.JPG

you need a low level security pass to enter this level which only the junior members, members, senior members and gurus have.
cf2.JPG

Top level. You need a high level security pass to enter here. This level also has a hardware room also. and note we need a secretary for david. i think that will be me=D ahaha
cf3.JPG

just curious how much do we all eat lol we got like three kitchens and two snak bars or something lol. and i like natayla's just a little big better. just a little.

I designed mine to be spacy, but the acessories, like sofas and small tables are no there physically. They canm be found via the walls. Plants and such are not physically there tpp.

Remember, the elevators are indicated with an X

Back
Top Bottom