Guilty

No, it shouldn't be more. I'm sorry, but the people that were abused had it coming. The scum got what they deserved.

Amorssang said:
No, it shouldn't be more. I'm sorry, but the people that were abused had it coming. The scum got what they deserved.

Disgusting. This is the kind of mentality that is destroying the world.

Amorssang said:
That should read "alleged scum got what they deserved". They are / or were being held with out any trial.

I hope the same same happens to her, and her fellow abusers in prison...

I don't think they should have done it because it gives a bad name to America. I'm saying that I niether condone or condemn it...I turn a cheak and look the other way because I understand why it is happening.

Amorssang said:
I don't think they should have done it because it gives a bad name to America. I'm saying that I niether condone or condemn it...I turn a cheak and look the other way because I understand why it is happening.

Are you kidding me?!?! How old are you, seriously? I'm curious because only a person under eight could have this mentality. Not only do you not consider the fact that many of those victims probably had nothing to do with any terrorism here, you only point out that 'it gives a bad name to America.' WHAT?!! God forbid the United States gets a bad reputation. Oh wait.... it already has one around the world.

Then you go on to say that not only do you NOT CARE ABOUT IT, but that you also think it's justified!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL?!!?!!? I don't usually say things like this, but maybe you should be the one who was naked, beaten, raped, spit on and humiliated. What was that? You don't deserve that? Oh, thought you might say that. Ugh. I hate Americans.

spank_fusion said:
Are you kidding me?!?! How old are you, seriously? I'm curious because only a person under eight could have this mentality. Not only do you not consider the fact that many of those victims probably had nothing to do with any terrorism here, you only point out that 'it gives a bad name to America.' WHAT?!! God forbid the United States gets a bad reputation. Oh wait.... it already has one around the world.

Then you go on to say that not only do you NOT CARE ABOUT IT, but that you also think it's justified!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL?!!?!!? I don't usually say things like this, but maybe you should be the one who was naked, beaten, raped, spit on and humiliated. What was that? You don't deserve that? Oh, thought you might say that. Ugh. I hate Americans.

Look, man you totally took out of context what I said. Stop getting all fired up, jeesus.

spank_fusion said:

Whether you realise it or not all amaricans are turning a cheek to this. the US gov't pays other countries to torcher there POW's over seas. it's sick and anybody that takes part in it should be lined up and shot.

Back
Top Bottom