Cheap Poeple

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
ANNOY THE **** OTU OF ME.

Recently my faimly has made 40k off of a house sale, my dad has gotten a rasie at his job, he made senior master, which is a 600 buck raise, so did my mom, 1.00 a hour. Now he is shutting off the air conditoerr, and turning off al the computers, and everything. Really annoying. Sure I could understand if we were hurting. But 600 dollar raise, plus 1.00 to the hour on top of 40k? I don't call that rich, but I don't call that poor either. And that 40k we made, it was actually 130, but we had to pay off our house, and alld ebts. WE OWE NOTHING. And he is pushing pennies, I mean he has never complained in the last 2 years of my computer being on, nor turned the air conidtoer off. But now ever since we sold our house, he is all worried about it. I mean frankly I got 2, and half montsh left in the states. I intend to do as little work as possible, and enjoy them. He appears to want to save every tiny lil penny he can get his sticky fingers on. **** i've recently started paying him to have me picked upf rom school. I mean when you have to pay your dad to ******* pick you up from school you know its getting to the extreme. Its not like we are hurting. I mean seriously 6 months ago, it would of been more logical to act this way. Not today, when we have everything paid off on top of a rasie. GRR, he doesn't understand a dollar isn't worth a dollar if you don't spend that dollar. On top off all this we are expecting around 10k from selling our cars, before we move. I mean if hes worried about us moving to germany then I wouldn't be. On a senior master serg pay anyone could live comfortablly in germany, I know i got a friend over there whose dad is the same rank. We don't need to worry about housing either. Military has provided that fo rus. So why he is pushing every single penny he can get. I'm taking a banking class, and i fully understand the way to save money, but it also mentions there is a extreme. Example of a good saving method, turn down the air conidtor a degre eor two only don't do impluse shopping spree, or instead of getting super sized, get a normal. But then it geos on to say when your comfort goes down its the extreme. I JUST HATE CHEAP POEPLE. Thats my rant. And i have no intentions of listening to him either.

My heart bleeds for you, you poor hard done by bludger... :mad:

As for the profanity in your post remember Rule 9:

Profane language or rude behavior in threads is not conduct we like to see. Just think of how you want to be treated and act accordingly. Remember your post is seen by young people and visitors from all over the world. Let's put our best foot forward.

My heart go's out for you dude....

Next time SENSOR your posts because im not doing for you everytime!

Dad didn't get a raise he got a promotion. Most likely the sale of the house was because he's getting TDY or just plain transfered to Germany. Normally the last stop before retirement. He can refuse to go which will seal his fate. Early retirement. I would suggest since you live under dad's roof you go with the flow...

Now I have edited my share of profanity in your posts. Next time I edit one of your posts for any reason it will be the last time. I'll give you a week off. Is that clear???

I already understand that fact. and we are moving this dec. Why don't we auto that stuff out. I know when I ran a fourm you had the option of setting up sensored words. To where they come out like **** instead.

How can someone be greedy like that when the guy's richer than us all??? (well, most of us lol)

My dad is not rich, but we aren't poor. I agrued about him he was like do oyu wanna pay the bills. I replied with your paycheck I would. HE always ask me if i can afford thid and i'm like no, he is like why I went cause I don't make 4k a month on topof bouns.

Not trying to change the subject or anything, but I felt I should point out that Nik has 939 posts. [GASP!!!!!]

Back on topic....

Back
Top Bottom