gaming comp with dial up

FenixFan08

In Runtime
is it even worth making a gaming computer if i have dial up internet. i dont really see any reason to but i need my games:(

thanx
fenixfan08

YOu can still play non-online games at high settings. You can still play games online, but just not as fast with reaction times. YOu might be able to get high fps, but the connection will slow it down.

yeah I would say its worth it. You arent really going to have as much fun playing online games with dial up, but if you are just playing singleplayer then its fine

It depends on how good your dial-up is. If you get a consistently maxed transfer rate, you should be okay. I used to play multiplayer Half-Life and Team Fortress on dial-up all the time and almost never had a problem. I don't know how much data current games transfer during multiplayer, but I imagine it wouldn't be much more, if not less (thanks to optimization).

ide say its not worth it if i were u i would get broadband first then start thinking about a gaming comp

yea maybe u could save up for broadband then get ur gaming pc. i mean you wount be able to to get the full potential of ur gaming pc so it would kinda be a waste of money.

Back
Top Bottom