Hurricane.. Pretty funny

Why should he take a vacation. I may not lik ehim but I wouldn't want his job. And idk if he has donated or not. Don't really care.

I dont really care about Bush either but most people like me dont like him after that. I know his DAD previous president jumped up and helped first thing along with Bill C. which was a suprise to me.

I wouldent want his job either but why should he take a vac. when he should be trying to take care of the "freedom country"?? Why not try and help the poor instead of helping the rich?

I dont know why, hes just dumb to me

I don't know about Bush's actions during Katrina and Rita, but I know that he's sure as hell killing our enviroment. His administration has reversed more enviromental progress in the past 8 months than Regan did in full 8 years. Heck, he makes Regan look like an enviromental extremist.

Bush's enviromental record since 2000:

Percent drop in federal lawsuits for enviromental violations: 75%

Percent increase in permits for oil and gas drilling on federal lands: 75%

Annual savings to industry from Bush's refusal to mandate lead-paint cleanup: $3,000,000,000

Percent decline in federal fines against industrial polluters: 60%

Years since number of fines has been so low: 14

Percent decline in federal Superfund cleanups of toxic waste: 52%

Acres of untouched forests opened to developers: 58,500,000

Endangered species that live in these areas: 220

Species added to the endangered list by Bush: 31

Species added back to the enviroment by Bush's father: 228

Acres designated as wilderness by the Bush administration: 530,000

Acres designated by regan: 10,600,000

Source: Rolling Stone Magazine (and they don't make crap up)

The guy is going to completely kill our enviroment...he's already killed some of it. It's tragic. :mad:

As for the hurricane victims, my best wishes and hopes go out to them. It's also tragic...some work so hard to get a living and it's all washed away by Mother Nature. It's horrible. :(

alvino said:
I don't know about Bush's actions during Katrina and Rita, but I know that he's sure as hell killing our enviroment. His administration has reversed more enviromental progress in the past 8 months than Regan did in full 8 years. Heck, he makes Regan look like an enviromental extremist.

Bush's enviromental record since 2000:

Percent drop in federal lawsuits for enviromental violations: 75%

Percent increase in permits for oil and gas drilling on federal lands: 75%

Annual savings to industry from Bush's refusal to mandate lead-paint cleanup: $3,000,000,000

Percent decline in federal fines against industrial polluters: 60%

Years since number of fines has been so low: 14

Percent decline in federal Superfund cleanups of toxic waste: 52%

Acres of untouched forests opened to developers: 58,500,000

Endangered species that live in these areas: 220

Species added to the endangered list by Bush: 31

Species added back to the enviroment by Bush's father: 228

Acres designated as wilderness by the Bush administration: 530,000

Acres designated by regan: 10,600,000

Source: Rolling Stone Magazine (and they don't make crap up)

The guy is going to completely kill our enviroment...he's already killed some of it. It's tragic. :mad:

As for the hurricane victims, my best wishes and hopes go out to them. It's also tragic...some work so hard to get a living and it's all washed away by Mother Nature. It's horrible. :(

I fully agree... and hes not much help of it either..

Hes an idiot. No one is doubting that. But he should be awolled vacations. I mean come on how would you like to work 7 daysa a week 24 hours a day for 365 days a year without a vacation

TY very much.

A reason why he was prepared for rita was cause of katrina, you think he writes his own speechs? I bet most of his speeches take 2 or 3 days to come up with. I bet he had the speech for rita made ASAP after the threat of rita become appraent, katrina was dirrent, it was just ahurricane.

there was more than 2-3 days warning for katrina as well you know, at least there was at the top level of metorology, it's a fairly safe bet that he was warned,

but as with the same mentality as he was warned that terrorist would strike four years ago, he, (and his administration) decided to ignore the advisors they employ in the hop it might go away!!!)

Nik00117 said:
Hes an idiot. No one is doubting that. But he should be awolled vacations. I mean come on how would you like to work 7 daysa a week 24 hours a day for 365 days a year without a vacation

TY very much.

A reason why he was prepared for rita was cause of katrina, you think he writes his own speechs? I bet most of his speeches take 2 or 3 days to come up with. I bet he had the speech for rita made ASAP after the threat of rita become appraent, katrina was dirrent, it was just ahurricane.

Its not just an hurricane its an big deal to some people as some of the people I know take it as a racial act!

Anyways, hes going to be a million air when he gets voted out so why complain??

Those poeple are morons. ITs not a recial act. God this is not the 50s, if you said it was a class act then yes that'd be different, but tell me HOW MANY TIME has bush given a speech after a hurricane? Not very often from what I remember. God its not a racial act. He didn't do what he did cause he is racist. Hind Sight is 20/20 my friend. Saiyng he should of done this, he should of done this. WELL THIS WAS A DISATER ON A WHOLE NEW LEVEL! We hadn't experienced a level on this level. And yes I do believe bush let 9/11 happen, he wanted to invade iraq so he'd get relected. I've done my fair share of research on that topic. Main reason why I think he is an idiot. And again FDR did the same thing with the japs. And I didn't think much of katrina well looking at it on the news. Nor did many other americans did. We didn't expect it on the level that it happened.

FDR put the Japanese-Americans in camps because of the simple paranoia that they might be spying for Japan or whatnot. Some of the WWII generation Japanese still resent the US government for doing such a thing. They deserve it, but I also think that the Japanese should apologize to China because of their acts to the Chinese during WWII. To this day, there has never been an official apology to the Chinese for Japan's war crimes against them. Some still are petitioning for one to this day. It's really a horrible thing.

The reason he responded to Rita so fast was because of Katrina. Say you get slapped in the face once. Didn't expect it or anything, then you see the same person swing at you again, won't you be a bit quicker to respond then let yourself get hit?

I personally don't give a hoot about New Oreleans. That city is just a giant sex fest going on. There is no way I would ever want a kid or friend of mine to ever go to that city and witness all the drinking, partying, and homosexualuality going on. Nope not me. So if something bad happens to that city then it's for it's own good.

Back
Top Bottom