Introduction

chery

Baseband Member
;) Hello, my name is Chery and I'm glad I found this forum. I'm not into networking yet, but am going to try. I'm 55, female, love cats, computers, and lots more. I have a friend who has three computers hooked up as a network, two have XP home edition and one XP Pro, and he's having trouble, so I will probably contact you for help on his issue soon, and of course referr him to this forum! My experience is mostly software related - even as far back as DOS4 and dBaseIIIPlus and I even created forms in excel for military doctors to use worldwide, but it's never too late to learn more.

Yeah, even though this is a small community, you'll get to know alot of the regular users quite fast, so thats a good thing.

This is one of the best forums I've been on anyway.

Don't know why I got this twice, but good, because I have a teeny weeny question, where is the LogOut buton, or do I just close the IE?

click on home on the buttons at the top...
then scroll down towards the bottom of the page...

Log Out [username] is a text link...

if you can't see the button you could use find text no this page and search for it...

welcome to CF... I hope you remember to log back in!!!

If yuo don't logout, (and only close the window) then you'll be automatically logged back on when you come back. so this might be something you want to do each time if other people use your computer.

I FOUND IT! checked out the temporary buttons and there it was. Boy I feel dumb...

Back
Top Bottom