Tired of pop-ups when you use IE?

Your right RewtGuy what was I thinking, you can't have intelligent debates with windows users, especially IE users ;)

spank_fusion just proves this line of thinking, oh well.

Yeah, I definitely prove that theory. Oh, wait.... you guys still haven't read my previous posts. Like I said, there's no changing your minds, so there's no point in arguing. I have lots of backup material, but I'm tired of arguing. Besides, this has nothing to do with Windows. I actually don't like Windows, so your stereotypical generalizations don't apply here. Please read my posts before slandering me.

EDIT>> If you want to have an "intelligent debate," learn your grammar.

FireFox rules.
I thought IE was the best until I was pounded by sooo many people the FireFox was good so i tried it out and it turned out to be the best thing that I ever did.

MUCH BETTER than IE
And I'm a winsows user with a Beta copy of Vista

spank_fusion said:
Besides, this has nothing to do with Windows. I actually don't like Windows, so your stereotypical generalizations don't apply here.

Well since IE is only supported on Windows, Windows is relevant. Yes there is a version of IE available for the Macintosh. However, the most recent version of IE available for the Mac is IE 5. Currently, IE is only supported on Windows.

*EDIT* Let's not forget the fact that IE is integrated into explorer, indeed IE has everything to do with Windows.

x0r515t said:
Well since IE is only supported on Windows, Windows is relevant. Yes there is a version of IE available for the Macintosh. However, the most recent version of IE available for the Mac is IE 5. Currently, IE is only supported on Windows.

*EDIT* Let's not forget the fact that IE is integrated into explorer, indeed IE has everything to do with Windows.

Heh, way to contradict yourself. "IE is only relevant to Windows because it's only relevant to the Mac in a different way." Smooth. Besides, just because it's supported by Windows doesn't mean our debate has anything to do with it. That's like saying that a block being supported by a string can't have its density discussed without considering the string. WTF?? Anyway, this argument is pretty childish. I know you're not gonna change your mind, and I'm not gonna change my mind, so it's pretty pointless.

spank_fusion, you seem to have missed my entire point.
My point was that the Mac has nothing to do with IE, because IE is unsupported on the Mac.

You can't just say that "IE is supported by Windows" IE just about is Windows. Anytime you run Windows Explorer, you're running IE.

I wouldn't call this a debate; you have yet to give me a reason why IE is better than its competition.

I have a question. You guys are all saying that IE doesnt have a Pop-Up Blocker, but under the privacy tab on Internet Options it has the option to turn the Pop-up blocker on and off. Wouldnt that mean that there is a pop-up blocker? Also, IE's layout is just easier for me.

Derek

Good NEws! Between the time I posted that last one and now, I went out and messed around with FireFox some more. I love it. I think that is my new Internet thingy.

IE does have a popup blocker.

To x0r515t: I'm not talking about Windows. I'm talking about IE. Please don't change the subject. If your next post on this debate is as unhelpful as the others, I'll just opt to ignore it. Like I said at least three times already, there's no point.

Back
Top Bottom