Yea

BobTheBuilder

Daemon Poster
I installed the latest drivers for my video card..

BFG 6800 GT 256mb 8x agp and in CS source I ke[t freezing up then in BF 2 single player I kept lagging up..

Should I uninstall the drivers and install the old onest that came with the card because I went to play CS:S and was like your drivers are out of date blah blah you should update?

Suggestioms?

Also if I am too install the old drivers how I rid the new ones completely..

This is pissing me off this god damn damn video card and the games ya know, this is is soppoused to be my new machine.

Thanks

the new drivers should be better.
however to get to the drivers you should go, start, control panel, system, hardware, device manager then double click on your graphics card where you will have thew option to unistall or install drivers.
how old is your p.c? do you think it could be lagging for any other reason?
woz

there has been alot of trouble with the new 6 series drives i would uninstall and wait for the next one.

So, I should stick with the old drivers then?

Because, all my games are like you should install the new drivers for better performance and all this other bull..

the machine is brand new by the way

U should have no problems running the games with some older drivers.
I haven't got the newest ones yet, I'm too lazy to get them. :) So u should be fine with the older drivers.

Still have problems even with the old drivers..

BFG told me to update my mobo's chipset and then reinstall the drivers..

Not sure how to do that

thats wat kinda happened to me i installed up date drivers for the game not the video card though and tehn i didnt like the updates so i deleted them and bam i lag like crazy in all the games.

Same thing happend to my uncles BFG 6600gt. He just switched them back to the old ones and they worked fine. What driver versions are they on know? I think he went back 3 driver updates.

Back
Top Bottom